Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank You, and Welcome!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to My Brother, My Enemy. My (screen) name is Kasrkar, and I would just like to make this post to thank the very very VERY few of you reading this blog. We are going to attempt to gain more followers, but we wouldn't complain if anyone suggested us to a friend or two.
I would also like to thank The Verderer for allowing me to be a writer on his blog. I've known him for quite a while, and despite him being a heretical bastard, he has been a very good friend to me.
I play Imperial Guard and Eldar. My I.G. skillz are pretty l33t, and I am still learning the ropes of my smexi space elves.
Anywho, regardless of age, or how long you have been playing, I hope that My Brother, My Enemy can provide atleast a little bit of help or insight for you.
So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment