Sunday, July 1, 2012

First 6th edition battle report will be up tomorrow!

That's right! I'll be getting in a game at 2,000 points with a friend tomorrow for some 6th edition action. He'll use either his Necrons or his Tyranids. Probably Necrons, since he's been playing them a lot lately. I'll be using the Dark Eldar, of course. Here's the list I'll probably be taking:

Haemonculus with Liquefier
Haemonculus
4 blasterborn in venom
3 blasterborn in venom
2x 8 Wyches with all the good stuff in a raider
2x 5 warriors with blaster in venom
2x Voidraven with Flickerfield
Ravager

Allied Dark Eldar:

Haemonculus
3 blasterborn in venom
8 Wyches with the works in a raider
Ravager

So as you can see, I've brought back the voidraven. I think that at least 2 of these will be necessary for DE to win against other Flyer-spam armies that will be popping up. I'll probably keep them in reserve versus armies that have fliers, so they can come on turn 2-3 to pop vendettas and such. Wyches are absolute beasts with the new rules, what with the 6" disembark and the reroll 1 assault die. Also being able to hit Walkers on WS vs WS instead of 6s is a huge help vs. Grey Knights. And glancing hits are deadlier than ever, which is why haywire is great again. Part of me wants to take some Eldar allies for a Farseer with Runes of Warding, but we'll see how playtesting goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone my is Gabriel sophia from Canada. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr. Ogbeifun website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680 don't hesitate to contact him

    ReplyDelete